The Brother MFC-9320, MFC 9120CN and MFC-9010CN all uses Brother TN210 toner cartridges. The following reset procedures must be followed to fix errors (/get rid of error messages) such as Toner Low, Replace Toner, Toner Life End & Unrecognized. Just follow these steps and you can easily take care of your Brother MFC printer by yourself.
How to Reset Brother MFC-9320, MFC-9120CN and MFC-9010CN Laser Printers
- Step 1 – Open the front cover of the Brother MFC-9320/MFC-9120CN/MFC-9010CN.
- Step 2 – Press the “CLEAR/BACK” button in the printer.
- Step 3 – Use arrows to select toner in question (“std” or “str” I assume is for “standard” or “starter”).
- Step 4 – Select option #1 “Reset“.
- Step 5 – LCD will read “accepted”.