Please go through the steps below to figure out the issue.
Step 1: Remove, inspect and reseat cartridges.
- Remove cartridges from cartridge holder carefully.
- Inspect cartridges, remove all protective tape and cover.
- Reseat cartridges.
If the step 1 doesn't work, please do next Step 2.
Step 2: Clean the cartridge's electrical contacts.
- Clean the electrical contacts with cotton swabs(or rubber, soft cloth), but don't touch or clean the ink nozzles.
- Reinstall the cartridges, and try to print.
If the step 2 doesn't work, please do next Step 3.
Step 3: Reset the printer.
- Press the Power button () to turn on the product.
- With the product turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the product.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 15 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the product.
- If the product does not turn on by itself, press the Power button () to turn it on.
- Try to print.
If the issue persists, please feel free to contact our customer service team.