If the paper feed roller is stained, the printer may not feed paper, the paper jam alarm will on. In that case, clean the paper feed roller
- Turn off the power switch and unplug the printer.
- Unplug the power cord and interface cable from the printer.
- Open the upper cover and remove the laser toner cartridge.
- Wipe the rubber part of the roller with a soft damp cloth. After that, wipe it with a dry cloth to remove the moisture.
- Reinstall the laser toner cartridge into to the printer make sure the cartridge is fully inserted and close the upper cover.
- Put the paper on the paper tray.
Make sure that you have turned off the power switch, and then connect the power cord and interface
cable to the printer.
- Plug in the power cord and turn on the power switch of the printer.