How to reset the toner counter?
Modified on: Thu, Mar 21, 2019 at 3:47 PM
DCP-L8410CDW, HL-L8360CDW, HL-L8360CDWT, HL-L9310CDW, MFC-L8610CDW, MFC-L8690CDW, MFC-L8900CDW, MFC-L9570CDW
- If an error message is currently on the LCD display, press the Cancel (X) button to show the main menu.
- Open the front cover of the printer (to access cartridges).
- With the cover open, simultaneously press the Back and Cancel buttons. It may take several tries for this to work.
- The reset menu will now appear on the LCD display.
- Scroll through the menu to select a color and yield to reset.
- The LCD will read "Accepted" once the reset is complete.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.