TN-620 650 Toner Reset Instruction
The reset gear on the toner cartridge did not properly contact and reset the New Toner Sensor within the printer. The reset gear will operate only once after the toner cartridge is installed and the position of the gear cannot be reset after installation. To reset the Toner Life Display, a manual reset procedure must be performed.
The following steps will need to be performed to manually reset the toner life.
Brother HL-5340D, HL-5370DW
1. Turn off the printer and open the front cover.
2. Press and hold the Go-button down.
3. Turn on the machine while still holding the Go-button down.
4. When all three LEDs are lit, release the Go-button.
5. Press the Go-button twice, and all three LEDs should be lit again.
6. Press the Go-button six times.
7. Close the front cover and the toner counter should be reset.