1-866-979-7463 Mon to Fri 9AM-8PM ET or Submit a new support ticket

Universal FAQ

Knowledge Center & Trouble Shooting related all Brand Printers

How to find all the compatible printers for my ink/toner cartridges?
1. Go to our website 123ink.ca 2. Locate your cartridge on our website 3. Scroll down until you see the section "Compatible printer list". These...
Thu, Aug 23, 2018 at 4:36 PM
What is a monochrome laser printer?
A monochrome laser printer is one that will print only in black and white, there are no colour cartridges like cyan, magenta and yellow that are available i...
Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 3:47 PM
What cable should I get for my printer?
Firstly, you need to make sure which type of cable you're looking for, a USB cable which connects the printer to the computer, or a power cord which con...
Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 12:44 PM
What is Airprint?
Airprint is a function that allows you to print on an Apple product (Mac, iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch) through WiFi without any additional software.  Fo...
Fri, May 19, 2017 at 11:15 AM
Which of the printer would you recommend for high quality photo printing?
We are carrying the following printers which are professional photo printers.    - http://www.123inkcartridges.ca/p-333362-pixma-pro-100-canon-p...
Thu, May 19, 2016 at 11:56 AM
Information on ultraviolet (UV) printing
What is UV Printing? Ultraviolet (UV) printing is a form of digital printing that uses ultra-violet lights to dry or cure ink as it is printed. As the prin...
Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 10:24 AM
Information on edible printing
Please note that Shopper+ does not carry any edible printing supplies. This article is meant for informational purposes only. What is Edible printing? ...
Thu, Aug 17, 2017 at 10:34 AM